Ssnake

Thanks for the update!

I know it is extremely early to ask this, but do you have a ballpark time horizon? 6 months, a year?

:o Does this mean we'd get to see tracks in the snow? Or is this more similar to the rock fields, that is, a visual indication of non-negotiable terrain?

Hm so no AMOS then? ;)

Can someone awnser these questions? I would like to find out as well.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Danke!

new LOD model for the T-80? so does that mean we need to make some new skins?! hehe, will there be a decal set for it as well? i guess Deja could answer those...and hook up some templates! ;)

updated/added missions, updated/added height maps, bugs squashed, new T-72 skin, updated armor files, and LODs, ooooooooo and added observer position to multiplayer?! nice. very good update it looks to me :biggrin:

LOD-3 controls the armour definition and damage model.

LOD-1 is the high-poly high detail version displayed at short ranges.

The T-80U was one of the last MBT to still use the original DM type, without thick/inert frontal armour, and it had become noticeably weaker than the T72M1 - the T80U's heavier armour and ERA is now apparent again, although the poor survivability of the hull ammunition is common to both.

• Members
just for clarification: what means "partially fixed bug" ?

What it says: The ASLAV-25y no longer fire into the ground in stabilized mode, but in unstabilized mode the problem is still there. I don't know the background why that couldn't be fixed, or at least not be fixed in a reasonably short time.

• Members

Still working on the damned installer thing. We may be switching installers, but even then we must test it on a variety of different systems and with different installations to see if it doesn't create trouble. You don't want us to rush this critical piece of the development. ;)