Great Moments in Steel Beasts

ShotMagnet

Posted by Hedgehog

Oh and that time our fearless leader made a 'noob' mistake worthy of CC himself.

I'm not amused. :decu: And I don't think the rest of the VU would agree with your statement that I'm a noob or the Billy bashing. And I don't want to be told that I have no humor; as far as I'm concerned, the only person you proved to be without humor earlier in this thread is you. As far as I can see, this thread began to turn into an excuse to bash the Generals with the bringing up of my getting TKed and the mods condoning it and attacking me, despite what they say about not condoning it. If you don't condone it, then why do you let it happen? And now this Ghering shit. It's doubtful that this guy even exists. If anyone here, mods or otherwise, thinks that I'm trolling, or that this is all my fault, then please don't post one fucking word. No one here should want to get this thread further off track and I don't either.

Daskal, nice post, and it only reinforces the point that we had to work hard to keep up our winning streak over 911. No one can win every time, and 911 did win every now and then. We took a gamble and lost. Big deal. It could have gone either way. So Hedge, do be more careful in your wording.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of a ridge too far, this one time in SB1 in a TGIF me and Fred were facing off at the same spot. We both picked the same ridge to have our line units along, the result was pure carnage at the start of the mission. My tanks got there just before Fred's did. That was the only thing that gave me a chance of winning the engagement, well that along with having around half of my company overwatching the ridge too far. The end of it was a 2 to 1 or so engagement in my favor. It gets better though, I never exploited the gap because of being too cautious, so the engagement was not fatal for the other side.

Hedgehog has been banned from this thread for trolling and also ChuikovChambered for obvious reasons.

Since we couldn't find an electric shock module, we just added this thread ban feature instead. We will be using this option as often as needed to reduce the unnecessary bovine fecal matter.

Hedgehog has been banned from this thread for trolling and also ChuikovChambered for obvious reasons.

Since we couldn't find an electric shock module, we just added this thread ban feature instead. We will be using this option as often as needed to reduce the unnecessary bovine fecal matter.

NICE! Let's hope it's for the good of the community and that people don't start whining about being banned from threads...

I think this qualifies as a great moment in steel beasts!

my fave SB pro moment is in one of the long ngiht of tanks (dont remember the number) irish hussar as a company commander. Maybe 10 M1A1 waiting in the woods to attack into a village. The it comes from irsh_hussar "5.. 4.. 3.. 2..1.. rock n roll" then 10 tanks smashes out from the woods and charges the villgage.