SB Forum ~ Old School Type

Hackworth

<weeps uncontrollably>

thank you! thank you all!

p.s. Gary, are you sure it isn't Moya?

p.s.s. wait! i cannot use the "view" function at all. it will only display the last hundred days or whatnot. Homer, where do you mean by ""Archives" is at the bottom of the page". i don't see it.

p.s.s.s. ah!!! i got it Homer! okay, i'm retarded (no offense to retarded people). but you all know that already.

p.s.s.s.s. ah crap!!!! Homer, i think that link is to archived versions of this forum. i meant the old, old forum like Gary posted. but that brings me back to "p.s.s." - i can only access what is shown, the last 20 days or whatever the default view is. where is the warranty on this thing! LOL.

an aside p.s. Mehkazzio is still hunting dragons? wooah. aint seen him in ages. must be in hybernation. another aside p.s.s. i still hate Moya, that bi-ch; always tryin' to tell me what to do :biggrin:

rofl... i didn't see your reply in that thread. haha, that's awesome dood! thanks man! (awe crap, i lost more tanks than my ego-infested imagination recalled! :biggrin:)

so, do you have the entire old forum saved on your HD? that's insane ;) but, i'm super-happy you did it! LOL.