HiRez Pack in 2.483

Eco.foxtrot

HiRez pack seem to doesn't work since I've install the patch ; I've to wait until the next version of the pack, or I've do a mistake in the installation ?

If any of the hirez mod ran out of the terrain folders whether High or Low they will be lost when you do the upgrade and you will probably need to reinstall to get it to work. Your actual mods folder should be unchanged. I believe that some changes may have been done to the alpha folder for this mod as well but I'm not sure on this one, you probably need to ask Fidel or Chance.

Nobody notice some changes on ground textures ?

Most of my ground textures were custom so I just reinstalled after the upgrade. I am speaking about the terrain files here which are mostly jpegs. All other mods that contribute to the environment are in the textures folders and are dds files so they should be unchanged if you run any from your mods folder ,this will be the case for roads,bushes,tree limbs and such, so you will have to be clearer when you say changes.

Edited by congo