Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

koolman547

Can't change controls

Hey there..was wondering if anybody coud help with a small problem I'm having. When I go to the controls page to map (or change ) controls the red hotkey flashes and then disappears.button 24 then shows up as the new key mapping.Was wondoring if this was a software or hardware problem. Have had SB PPE for several years and just reinstalled it on a new computer. I may or may not have had this problem before.Using Saitek X52 control and version 3 328. Trying to map lase to button under thumb....way it is set up now is very cumbersome. Any help would be appreciated........Thanks

Greetings koolman547,

Ref. the key mapping and the use of the Saitek X52 controllers.

Check the forum search as there is a concern with that controller and certain buttons or keys being in the "open on" position as the normal setting. This may "confuse" the key mapping program as it is looking for a "closed off" key to map to.

Check the forum for more info.

9erRed

Awards

Duhhhhhhh.............:confused:....Thanks for the reply red, but found out the problem was saitek drivers not installed. I was using windows generic drivers and did not know it.Up runnin now. Thanks