Skin Request (dejawolf...)

Hackworth

• 2 months later...
Guess I will have to go old school and cut and splice all my old M1's and M1A1's.

How are you getting on with the speculars and normal maps? That stuff is all voodoo and witchcraft to me ... kind of daunting to mess with now.

I guess all might be fine if you change only the camo paint and none of the panels and lines. But didn't your M1's fix some features on the stock skin from 2.6x?

I downloaded a normal map filter for Gimp and played around with it a bit, but I'm not sure what the .dds save settings should be on those.

I want to update my infantry dcu and multicam skins, but need to hit YouTube for some tut's first.

How are you getting on with the speculars and normal maps? That stuff is all voodoo and witchcraft to me ... kind of daunting to mess with now.

I guess all might be fine if you change only the camo paint and none of the panels and lines. But didn't your M1's fix some features on the stock skin from 2.6x?.

Well I have spliced the M1A1(HA) and M1 templates. I found a couple of mapping moves by overlaying the IPM1 skin. I am about 95% done kit bashing my own template. This is a good thing as I have super detailed all the templates anyway. So all in all I am please. It doesn't seem to effect lighting and this IPM1 looks badass.

As it appears that the M1A2 SEP with CITV disabled is be best proxy for our M1A1 (AIM) SA, is there any chance of creating an Australian (note, not Austrian) skin for the M1A2?

Unsure if the existing in game Australian M1A1 (HA) skin provides a good starting point or not?

Thanking you in advance. :)

Edited by Gibsonm

Added a new download section for the vehicle templates, located at DOWNLOADS » PRO PE RESOURCES » Vehicle Templates

I'm the process uploading the files en masse. The method I'm using is messy but it's faster than uploading each file individually. There won't be any descriptions other than the file name.

I should be done soon.

Added a new download section for the vehicle templates, located at DOWNLOADS » PRO PE RESOURCES » Vehicle Templates

I'm the process uploading the files en masse. The method I'm using is messy but it's faster than uploading each file individually. There won't be any descriptions other than the file name.

I should be done soon.

Cheers Homer,

Darklabor sent me a link which is very cool.. but my German is not the best and i need to register on ther site to d/load the templates .

So putting them up for us here is great.

And Thank you dejawolf for your cool templates..they are just what i need

Thanks all

O_Smiladon