Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hackworth

Skin Request (dejawolf...)

324 posts in this topic
i'll post up the 122 maybe later. for now i'm working on new vehicles for Sb.

I hate to ask, but would it be possible to post the STRV122 on your template site.

Dejawolf I hate to ask, but would it be possible to post the Aslav-PC on your template site.

Dejawolf, i hate to ask, but would you please post the templates to the Challenger II & Merkava to your website?

JK....

Request:

Would some of you incredibly talented individuals pleeease do the new, Danish desert camo Leo 2A5DK? It looks the business, I promise!

http://www.danskpanser.dk/Artikler/Forberedelserne_er_det_halve_arbejde.htm

Not a Leo, no, but this is a better pic of the colours

http://www.danskpanser.dk/images/Recovery_21stor.jpg

and here...scroll 2/3 down...a Leo and an M113G3 (yeah, go right ahead and do that one too :biggrin:)

http://www.danskpanser.dk/Nyheder/nyheder01.htm

okay, i feel like a moron, but in what folder are the reticles located? files names would be awesome too. i've searched the folders and cannot find 'um.

thanks Deja!

Hey deja, please a template on the M88 and bushmaster? so we can play around with some new cloths for the kings :)

cheers KT

Hack, send me your e-mail address by PM and I'll send you my .psd from the Desert Chinooks. Not the greatest, but it's a start.

Awards

I've checked out the SB models on your site Deja, and they look awesome! It seems to me that your original models + skins that you made were of higher quality + poligon count than the ones that were released. Any chance you are going to release the originals to the public?

no, its just that the way SB renders the models sucks. the textures are exactly the same.

no shadows for one. barely any light.. also a minus.

in most of the renders i utilized something called a "skylight"

i'm currently messing around with Vray, which gives results like this:

tunguskaVraytest.jpg

which is a mix of specularity, fresnel, skylight, direct Vray light, radiosity, and reflections.

these are all dynamic effects that, no matter how much you work on a diffuse, can never attain a similar level of visual fidelity.

Awards

no, its just that the way SB renders the models sucks. the textures are exactly the same.

no shadows for one. barely any light.. also a minus.

in most of the renders i utilized something called a "skylight"

i'm currently messing around with Vray, which gives results like this:

which is a mix of specularity, fresnel, skylight, direct Vray light, radiosity, and reflections.

these are all dynamic effects that, no matter how much you work on a diffuse, can never attain a similar level of visual fidelity.

:( Too bad - but if you look at the current model + skin of the M88 it just looks awesome. I dont know what has been changed in the modelling, but that little baby looks just right - if only the other models + skins could be up to that level.

:( Too bad - but if you look at the current model + skin of the M88 it just looks awesome. I dont know what has been changed in the modelling, but that little baby looks just right - if only the other models + skins could be up to that level.

i changed the texture resolution to 1024x1024, over the older 512x512, which allows for 4x sharper texture.

Awards

Will a template for the Tiger become available too?

Just what I was going to ask... ;)

Hi Deja! Is there a template available for the CV9040C as well? Are there templates also availabe for the roof textures? (for the Leo2A5 and CV90s).

Thanks!