If your dongle is not working, please read this

delaney

Hi!

Used SBP with XP on my old computer, using now Win7 64 Bit.

Installation went without a glitch, after 4 weeks SBP tells me the CM runtime is not installed.

Cecked all items of your instructions, stick is recognized and licence is valid.

Tried to reinstall several times now, no joy!

Firewall and virusscanner are disabled (no internet connection).

Stick works well on my old machine.

Best regards

Koenig-Nord

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

SB Pro PE had been installed 2 times and after a 3rd on a new computer with Windows 7 i have the following : I have reinstalled this morning SB Pro PE, first the program, then before launching it i inserted the Code meter but had :" Codemeter:Please ensure your CM stick is secured in USB port 100146:11051 ".

I go where it was indicated early in the post to Contents and then License.

Actually when in Contenu/Contents i have Error 201 Le CM stick spécifié()n'a pas été trouvé. Specified Cm stick ()has not been found and i didn't see a Licence part.

I have put the dongle in 3 or 4 USB slots and each time i had the following : Green light then Red-Green 3 or 4 times and then no lights at all.

What is wrong here ?

Just my luck, close to the release of the upgrade my stick stops working on me. I have no idea what changed, I used it just the other day without problem.

It's not recognized by windows anymore. Reinstalling CodeMeter Runtime didn't do anything.

My stick is also blinking red in the following pattern.

1 short, 1 long, 4 short, 1 long and then 1 short. Then it repeats.

I just sent a mail to Codemeter with more info (from my events tab in the Codemeter control center). But I think that the blinking red means something really bad.

• 3 weeks later...
Just my luck, close to the release of the upgrade my stick stops working on me. I have no idea what changed, I used it just the other day without problem.

It's not recognized by windows anymore. Reinstalling CodeMeter Runtime didn't do anything.

My stick is also blinking red in the following pattern.

1 short, 1 long, 4 short, 1 long and then 1 short. Then it repeats.

I just sent a mail to Codemeter with more info (from my events tab in the Codemeter control center). But I think that the blinking red means something really bad.

Similar situation here. 1 long green and then 10 x red/green blinking.

@Nasder: Will you let me know if you know what's up? Thanks mate!

Jens

Hello !

I Installed the game following the instructions on the email received, but when I try to activate my new license I receive this error message :

"Couldn't initialize programming engine. HIP ProgrammingError 9006"

I uninstalled the program and reinstalled but without success.

Any Idea what's the problem or what I should do ?

I have the Codemeter software version 4.20a installed ( I think is the latest version )

Thanks !

Best regards

Aris

Similar situation here. 1 long green and then 10 x red/green blinking.

@Nasder: Will you let me know if you know what's up? Thanks mate!

Jens

Me too. I removed the old SB and reinstalled the 2.53 rars. Updated the Codemeter drivers and downloaded the license I won. I didn't notice anything strange until I tried to make the thing run. The codemeter couldnt be found and when I put it back it blinked in a simliar fashon as described above in a repeative pattern.

Oh well, better notify Nils.

Need help please.

I'm at the CodeMeter License Central, and under Your License it shows SB. When I click on the 'Activate all my licenses' button I get the following error message "Error creating RemoteContext: 105"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I having problem with my CM stick. I being dropped from SB after recieving

CM stck Erro message. my question is my CM stick bad? I'm send a copy of

CMDust-Result. And can't attachment the file was too large, I have reboot my computer inorder to play

for some time.

Edited by pawade

• Members
Need help please.

I'm at the CodeMeter License Central, and under Your License it shows SB. When I click on the 'Activate all my licenses' button I get the following error message "Error creating RemoteContext: 105"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Which browser are you using?

• 2 weeks later...

I sent the CM stick to Nils and it was ok. Got I back today and reinstalled SB and updated the licence again but I still can't get the thing to work.

The stick still blinks orange when it's inserted and the error about the USB port is still there. I have tried all the USB ports with the stick and also MP3-players, memory sticks and so on to be on the safe side. There is nothing wrong with the USB ports.

Any ideas?