Mk ultra Cia mind controll.

oscar19681

• Members

The problem of that video is not the interviews, but that the video itself creates the absurd impression of a "Dr. Xavier X-Men" type of mind reading and mind control. That's not what they're talking about - but "advanced interrogation techniques" as well as propaganda and psychological warfare (as opposed to "psychic warfare").

But hey, no conspiracy theorist will ever change his mind just because of bloody facts. ;)

The only way of mind reading and hearts reading I knew is that from the help of spirit. For nonbelievers they would be the dead people spirits(google Allison Dubois) while for believers it would be the holyspirit. Well I've had my share of experience a few years back when I literally felt what a friend of mine was feeling. I never thought I would experience something like that...(well I'm risking of being thought of delusional but that really happened:))

Believe it or not I've had my share of almost being killed by people in power in Singapore in 2001 which used a mind reading person(s) coupled with some high tech devices. I ended up being falsely accused of suffering from szihophernic(never able to spell it). Sucks. I've refused any medication since I believe I'm not. I graduated from a varsity degree since then(and refusing to finish my bachelor degree in Singapore) and my hobbies among other things are reading and model kit building. Most people thought that mind reading as simply the act of reading mind while my experience led me to believe that a person able to read minds is able to see from the person's eyes he reads into i.e, seeing what you see, hearing what you hear, feeling what you feel. Then Allison Dubois confirmed my hypothesis.

_--__[]KITT;148566']The only way of mind reading and hearts reading I knew is that from the help of spirit. For nonbelievers they would be the dead people spirits(google Allison Dubois) while for believers it would be the holyspirit.

I seriously doubt that- I'm aware of Allison Dubois' date=' and she looks like the charlatans James van Praagh, John Edward, et al. Anyone who can adequately demonstrate supernatural, paranormal, or psychic phenomena should accept the $1 million dollar challenge-

[url']http://www.randi.org/joom/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=31

Of course, this prize is will continue to go unclaimed, as it always has. Psychics and mediums never stoop to sell themselves out for a demonstration proving or disproving once and for all their abilities- they prefer to con people through books and television, or else they are truly delusional.

Some high profile gaffes:

Sylvia Browne, just a few:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbCvBkWx3Zc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jF-d2pE9Ls&feature=related

Uri Geller:

John Edward- clearly a snow job with a lower rate of correct answers than random guessing by fishing and cold reading. The guy even confesses that he's not concerned with being correct- the implication here, the amount of suckers is the end result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qghye8J1318&feature=related

You don't need to take my word for it- they discredit themselves. All it takes for the formula for seeing that they believe (not the other way around) mixed with subjective feelings of mysticism and 'spirituality,' and finally throw in an ancient con game and the whole thing works.

I was listening to coast to coast when sylvia made her most famous gaffe of all: predicting the survival of the miners in western pa. When the newsbreak at the top of the hour announced their death, she refused to say that she predicted that and that she was right all along. George Noory (who isnt known for being hardball) was pretty hard on her, asking her about it and wouldnt let it be....was pretty funny.

Sad thing is, shes still out there tricking folks like my mother in law.....

Of course con artists are always there....but myself have had some first hand experience of "supernatural"...I have friends and my own mother as my reliable witnesses. I'm not considering my self as being psychic as I don't believe in ESP and had an experience that convinced me that what seemed to be causing these kind of supernatural phenomenon was not in fact me when I was in my 8th grade loooong time ago.

Edit:

Besides Allison Dubois (claimed) helps the police to solve crime cases had she been a fraud the police would have denied her involvement.

Funny thing is many people (try to) deny the existence of these supernatural phenomenon such as mind reading but governments(rulers) have already benefited from them well at least the ruler in Singapore has. Much like secret weapon to fight dirty war against innocent civilian. They can always deny the easily deniable supernatural phenomenon such as mind reading easily and cast the blame on their unfortunate innocent victims as being some sort of delusional. Shame on these people....their privilege(power) makes them such a lowly character of men. Shame. They are not worthy to call themselves leader. Disinformation is the name of the game.

These people have never really proved themselves to do better than educated guessing or deducing likely probabilities from given facts- other than that they are just plain wrong, or they lead their marks by cold reading and they simply take them to the 'correct' conclusion.

This is kind of an embarrassment in the First World that many otherwise relatively intellligent people are still taken in by it- a kind of spiritual tabloid. These people are sensational frauds, making money off of the gullibility of people who are of the kind of character who must believe in them above else, despite all the phony demonstrations of their so called powers. When they're wrong, they simply say, "well, it's not a perfect science- it's a feeling" or some such thing. When they seem to be on the right track, then of course they take all credit for it- they get to have it both ways. And like I said- not one of them has ever been able to demonstrate their power under a controlled observation- and if they had, they'd be $1 million dollars richer. And no- they're not above selling their 'powers' for enrichment- they do that already earning a fortune in television and print media. It's a lucrative enough industry like fortune telling and astrology.

Police departments which cooperate with them in this country typically keep a low profile because it's kind of a desperate act to do this.

[]_--__[]KITT . Why is it every time i start a topic you have to hijack it and turn it in your own topic!! Start your own topics if you feel the need to do so. But this thread is not about the paranormal and mind reading. Its about a REAL project called mk ultra by the cia using technickes to control there thinking by using propaganda and drugs .

[]_--__[]KITT . Why is it every time i start a topic you have to hijack it and turn it in your own topic!! Start your own topics if you feel the need to do so. But this thread is not about the paranormal and mind reading. Its about a REAL project called mk ultra by the cia using technickes to control there thinking by using propaganda and drugs .

Sorry I thought it was related...I didn't see the video though it was too big for my dial up connection.

But you said everytime I hijack your thread.....really? I don't remember any other instance...really

My immortal intergalactic travailing soul is what is really important! Mlaaar! :twisted:

Well I'll have you beamed up to the flying saucer. Humanity is failing and when you(humanity) have a rare specimen like yourself it's ought to be preserved:). Next time you think you see a lamp post...it's us so don't be afraid to approach us. You see we do not want to attract attention. Come to us instead.

Just don't go anywhere on Saturday night. At midnight take out the garbage as usual the lamp post is us. Get ready to beam up. Bring along the dog, we'll ought to make him the ruler of the new world order. But we have to make it to look like we kidnapped you instead of the dog to cover the secret.

Darren brown is believed to use plenty of NLP techniques (neuro-linguistic programming) Similiar (if not quite as effective) to the scene in star wars where obi wan tricks the stormtrooper to let them into the city in the 1st (4th?) movie. There are some that think that it is bs, however I believe there is something to it (although not infallable, not much is in the realm of psychology though, is there?)