'Fire Only When' problem

Quagmire

I'm just happy to see others getting involved with scenario design. Kinda "payin' it forward" from when I started out and got a helping hand.

I hear ya! I've been playing around with the mission editor seeing what all the options do and putting them to small practical tests - like this thread.

I didn't realise just how complex it can all get! Some of those large scenarios must have taken an age to complete! :eek2:

Hi Tacbat,

Quirky problem... :confused:

Using your ROE.sce I created another zone directly below yours and duplicated all the routes, this time for a Leopard. The same truck routes have been added Condition 2 created to reflect this.

Problem is, the M2 at the top opens fire on the vehicles that are still outside of zone 2 - way beyond the 1000m firing distance set. Very strange.

I've attached the modified sce file and the AAR for it. If you play the AAR it's the third shot from the allies. It goes from the top diagonally to lower right - too far.

I can't see the cause. :(

Cheers,

Quagmire

ROE2AAR_zip.37b104ea34aee49e0fa806e3d00b

ROE2AAR.zip