SB Pro PE 2.538 - Parts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Posted and Rel Notes

Sean

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello from Iraq,

I've finally managed to get internet access and am trying to get set up again. I see that parts 6-9 are posted but where can I find parts 1-5? I've read the thread but didn't see any links. Sorry if I've missed something.

Tanks

Andy Elesky

Hi Tankleader,

At the moment parts 1-5 are not available. Esim are still working on the webshop issues but will be releasing the remaining parts over the coming days until we can order the upgrade.

Keep safe out there! :thumbup:

Quagmire

PS: Here's Ssnake's reply to an earlier question:

It means that as soon as I post part 1 the web shop is up and running again. Or - in other words - I won't post part 1 before I have tested the web shop and seen with my own eyes that everything works as intended.

• Members

I'll let you know as soon as I know it. The problem with programming generally (and especially with a web shop module) is that any issue with has the potential to be a show stopper. And if you remove one, it doesn't guarantee that there won't be another one that you couldn't find so far because the previous test ended with the previous bug.

I must be missing something

I go to purchase on the esim page and all i get is 'sb pro pe is backordered' and nothing else

Is the update released as yet or not!?

No its not.

Basically the web store is currently "FUBAR" / "SNAFU"/ whatever (it was turned "off" just before the 21st to avoid people ordering the "old" version and then having to instantly upgrade to to 2.538 and its yet to come back "on").

They are releasing the parts of the download (i.e. 9,8,7,6,5,4, ...) progressively.

When you get "1" (last in the sequence) you will have the software however it wont work until you upgrade your license (i.e. part with your $).

So the idea is:

1. Download the parts.

2. When "1" is released check the store.

3. When the store is "up" purchase license.

4. Receive license in email.

5. Use license to make the already downloaded software "work".