SB Pro PE 2.538 - Parts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Posted and Rel Notes

Sean

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm sure we can come up with all kinds of good stuff.

Nice to know were not totally defenceless :)

yes, there is always the addition of worthy INF (not just the model and texture, but being able to actually occupy them as a FPS), towed and SP ARTY that actually influence the ability to call for fire, oh and cannot forget mortars then, and those need to be crew-able...of course every red vehicle needs to be crew-able...and how about the 20mm gun for that Wiesel? Need to make that crew-able too... ;)

we have all the defenses in the world, but Ssnake has the_List; He is the_Keeper.

yes, there is always the addition of worthy INF (not just the model and texture, but being able to actually occupy them as a FPS), towed and SP ARTY that actually influence the ability to call for fire, oh and cannot forget mortars then, and those need to be crew-able...of course every red vehicle needs to be crew-able...and how about the 20mm gun for that Wiesel? Need to make that crew-able too... ;)

we have all the defenses in the world, but Ssnake has the_List; He is the_Keeper.

I want to fight in a snow storm, in an old Centurian, with an umbrella so I don't get wet !

But I guess we should cut him a little slack - a little !

I can't remember if "self extracting RAR" is stand alone or needs a utility .

Either way...here is a link to a good one.

7-ZIP

You'll need an extractor program, i'm pretty sure. WinRAR works great and they have a free version.

my experience with using WinRAR is just open the #1 part and you're good-to-go. It will access the others as needed on its own. Probably the same with most.

• Members

We'll include all the teaser videos that I posted recently on YouTube, and then a few more, in high resolution. And there are the photos of the credits slideshow. And one demented and unprofessional surprise video that was originally intended to be an easter egg in SB2, but since SB2 work is suspended we figured we could put it on the DVD as well.

None of this is essential, really. I'm not even sure if it's worth the extra $7.- unless you lost your previous installation CD or so and would like to have an "official looking" one - or if downloading simply is no option for you.