Did We Forget Something?

sabot_ready

While all of our attention has been fixed on the upcoming release, we forgot to wish Esim a happy 10th anniversary !

Thanks Al,Nils and all the behind the scenes people for creating a game that is the #1 consumer of my gaming time and has been for the majority of the last 10 years.Imagine what the next 10 years will bring .

And thank to all the Friends, past and present , that I have had the joy to trade sabots with !

While all of our attention has been fixed on the upcoming release, we forgot to wish Esim a happy 10th anniversary !

Thanks Al,Nils and all the behind the scenes people for creating a game that is the #1 consumer of my gaming time and has been for the majority of the last 10 years.Imagine what the next 10 years will bring .

And thank to all the Friends, past and present , that I have had the joy to trade sabots with !

Happy Anniversary !!!!!!!!

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!!! SBPE is a superb Armored Simulation. It allows you do so much without having to pull all that maintenance like you have to real on tanks and drink beer while playing!!!!!!!

OK we have had our fifteen seconds of unbridled joy and back slapping, now back to the salt mines so you can get:

1. The last three parts posted, and

2. The web store up and running so we can use it. :D

(Seriously though, I hope there is a drink or two and a bit of a break scheduled for the not too distant future?)

Nice photo :D

I know, they all look so young and fresh faced.

Full of youth and vigour, and then 10 years of:

"Arrrrrrrrrrgh, why won't it work?!"

(You know I'm right.)

Anyway, the important thing is:

Yay! 10 years!

Even if I've only been playing for about 5 of those.

2.8 with the awesomness that is Pro.

congratulations! And thank you very much for providing us with the best tank sim ever!

I remember getting SB back in 2001, and the expectations when Pro Pe was launched.

99% of the time i have been more then happy with the product. the only time i stopped using the "latest" version was during the open beta, at the end of it i rolled back due to som bugs with infantry that bugged me so much i couldnt stand it.

i wish you 10 more years with lots of interesting army contracts, and some spare time in between! To add the T-72 =)