Joystick

Smitty

Greetings all,

Ref. the blue wire.

List the make and model of the component and some one here will post a wiring diagram of the device.

Joysticks are not that difficult to trace the wires and a careful inspection of the connections and moving the shrink rap up a bit will reveal where the additional wire was connected. Also look at all the solder connections for evidence of the original connection point, there should be some hint or sign of the remainder of the wire showing.

From the image, the solder connections are not machine made so you should be able to identify where the wire was originally.

Again post what it is and the model number and it should be avail. for download somewhere. Everything is avail. somewhere.

Later ..... 9erRed

This a second joystick I built.I use a second stick for driving only.The first stick is for turrent.

Why I built the second one I cant stand punching the keyboard.I use a interface to controle the keyboard.

xfpb200.jpg.823887b37678f341d483cfebf8f9

xfpb200.jpg.823887b37678f341d483cfebf8f9

Edited by Smitty

Greeting,

Here's the site for your controller, with a great reference for all the codes and options avail.

http://www.ymouse.com/custom/xkmatrix.php

The wiring pin outs will be in the software program here:

http://www.x-keys.com/software/mw3.php

Ps: to everyone else, there are some really interesting components here. A seperate programable 16 key buttons USB connection stick(called "X-keys stick"). And also a fully programable keypad with a joystick in the middle!(sounds like something for the CV90 series)

Hope there's something here that helps.

Later ..... 9erRed