Which countries use which vehicle? Any of them used by the British?

Jamesp111

Hi,

Sorry if this has come up before/has an obvious answer; I have tried searching.

In building my first scenarios, I don’t know which countries to represent as I’m not sure which vehicles are used by whom.

Has anyone produced a table/list of what countries use which SB vehicle?

Also, which countries are the default skins are for?

I was building a scenario and thought I'd try to have the Brits involved; is the only vehicle available for them the Challenger 2 and none of the other vehicles are used by them (even just a little bit)?

Cheers,

James

That's a good selection to pick from for producing scenarios with the British - thanks for the help.

Ive got a scenario outlined; if it works then it should be online over the weekend.

On the other point, has anyone put together a list of which countries use which vehicles?

One other thing, will anyone object to British military bases being named in scenarios? The ones I'm thinking of can be located using the internet already.

Thanks Tacbat,

When I searched for vehicle operators I noticed how detailed the Wikipedia entries seemed to be and so I've already started putting together a rough list based on their data.

Just for the Western equipment though; I gave up on the Russian stuff as they seem to have sold it to every man and his dog. By the look of it you can just assume almost every country in South America, Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe have it!

I'd forgotten that Britain had bought T-80s though!