Mission Editor - Single Player query - AAR

markh

I am creating and playing single player missions. At the end of those missions, I get the "Mission Score" screen which identifies my kills and losses. At the bottom of the screen I am told in greater detail about my actual losses in number as well as a % of assets deployed - including troops. I cannot seem to get the same information about the Red side. I am particularly interested in how effective I have been against the troops - since it is relatively easy to count the destroyed Red vehicle hulks.

When designing and creating new missions I have tried adjusting the scoring basis but still cannot seem to get a similar table of Red assets deployed and assets destroyed - in particular the Red troop losses.

I suppose it is possible to manually count the destroyed red assets when viewing the AAR screen. I am just wondering if there is an easier way - such as a report similar to that Blue table of assets deployed/destroyed that I have referred to.

Thanks

• Members

It's most useful to open them with Excel or other spreadsheet software since it containst mostly numerical information and is a huge table anyway. (The original request was to store all this in XLS format but I could convince the customer that a platform-independent document standard was the better choice; besides, it was easier to implement, heh.)