ITEC in Cologne / Köln - 10-12 May, 2011

Gibsonm

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well some of us have meetings to go to before it starts.

Oh yes and I’d like to get some rest after the 25hrs+ flight.

One other thing. Seems all of Germany is closed on Sundays (Soviets should have used that). Got a Sim card yesterday midday (seems Germany is half open on Saturdays) when the Tourist place opened and now can’t get it activated until Monday.

Edited by Gibsonm

Me too

it was really great to meet up with you guys and and taste the local brew amoungst such great company, especially when the beer didnt cost me anything LOL

Irish

Glad you made it home.

Saw some nice “stuff” at the SB Pro user group meeting today, but I wont spoil the surprise.

Me too

it was really great to meet up with you guys and and taste the local brew amoungst such great company, especially when the beer didnt cost me anything LOL

Irish

Good to hear you made it back in one piece(given you are allready back on the island?).

Well, if a tanky goes as far as sleeping in a tent, you got to respect that!! ;-)

• Moderators
Let them come back from Köln first. I hope Ssnake will then post something.

Well, there was a wink after the comment. The joke was lost apparently.

Regardless, you guys have nothing better to do than to post pictures while you are at ITEC. What else is there to do besides get drunk all night every night? ;) (see, another wink -- that was the implied joke)