CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

let's see if i get it up at sbpro.com... the original is a bit better quality but not that much (something like 512 x X)

Zip

It's a great example of multiplayer functionality!

I'm going to start multiplayer this Summer when my school gets out for break.

It's a great example of multiplayer functionality!

I'm going to start multiplayer this Summer when my school gets out for break.

And teamwork, everyone worked very well together and did their job in respect to the team objective. No-one in that film was just out for how many kills they could get ;)

Zipuli led like a pro and gave us clear instructions, but also allowing us flexibility to manuver and take advantage of situations. Zipuli's plan was fast and aggressive while at the same time keeping casulties low and ground coverage high. Pure genious!

Think the mission took us about 40 minutes?! I think... cant remember.

Thanks for the thumbs up Stalin, platoon leaders did great too especially in translating my "Finglish" into understandable form! ;) That was what I want from plt leaders when working as CO - independent action according to plan, speed, flexibility and sitreps.

Yeah, it took a bit less than 40 minutes... It was quite fast (was surprised) as most feedback from that mission said that there's no time. We had plenty of time (20+ mins) to go when the mission was accomplished and got to say that AI (me?) getting my tank crews killed in collisions did cost us some time as I moved the new Leo2A4K's back to front from medical care. ;) I didn't want to give orders while I couldn't see the platoons.

Zip

• 2 weeks later...

This is up now... T-80U with the default camo + some details and weathering from CZ T-80U - works nicely with CZ Russian BTR-80 and blends real nicely into terrain :D

Comes with or without nets... markings are on and they are the same as in green one (guards marking, numbers and gunner's hatch star).

I have BMP-2 with same camo in works now...

Zip

t-80zip.JPG.68ade4259fc88066e71ce3bb446f

t-80zip.JPG.68ade4259fc88066e71ce3bb446f

This is up now... T-80U with the default camo + some details and weathering from CZ T-80U - works nicely with CZ Russian BTR-80 and blends real nicely into terrain :D

Comes with or without nets... markings are on and they are the same as in green one (guards marking, numbers and gunner's hatch star).

Zip

Nice! Have to check the download out. I cant see the tank in the screenshot, that well it blends. :P lol Great job Zip! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers! 8)

Zip

This is just what I wanted! :thumbup:

As an added note: I downloaded it and the tank is a beauty - it's my default T-80U skin now - I'll keep waiting for the BMP-2... :)

Outstanding work, Zip! :cvcys:

And teamwork, everyone worked very well together and did their job in respect to the team objective. No-one in that film was just out for how many kills they could get ;)

Zipuli led like a pro and gave us clear instructions, but also allowing us flexibility to manuver and take advantage of situations. Zipuli's plan was fast and aggressive while at the same time keeping casulties low and ground coverage high. Pure genious!

Think the mission took us about 40 minutes?! I think... cant remember.

Really interesting to see what you all sound like. You kind of have an idea in your head but then you find out and its always a surprise. LOL! :)

Well done, RogueSnake! :thumbup:

I already said that, but I'll say it again: CZ_Studios skins are proof of the enormous creativity of two fabulous skinners, and those two have produced an incredible amount of great, beautiful skins, and are, indeed, one of the most invaluable assets this community has.

Thank you for the great job you're doing, Congo and Zip. :cvcys:

Just uploaded the final CV9040B Finnish pack... So no longer WIP. Had it lying around my HD and done small updates every now and then. Now I am quite happy with it. 10 skins (5 marked + 5 unmarked) + 2 tracks, so something for every occasion.

Thanks to Kingtiger for feedback, TC's hatch interior and the track file with rubber pads! Again some nordic co-operation! :D

Zip

ps. Thanks Rogue, it looks cool especially in that terrain!

smaller.JPG.7f8d076b541547071ba9d9696ea1

smaller2.JPG.962835f6d90715d6449362f3088

56e83c60295a2_woodlandrear.JPG.5a5544594

56e83c602ce3d_winterrear.JPG.454338c876a

smaller.JPG.7f8d076b541547071ba9d9696ea1

smaller2.JPG.962835f6d90715d6449362f3088

56e83c60295a2_woodlandrear.JPG.5a5544594

56e83c602ce3d_winterrear.JPG.454338c876a