CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To not talk about a Centurion and a Leclerc!

Its a pity there are not more shots of the Centurion. Looks like very late smoke grenade dischargers and a 20pdr barrel, which would be an incorrect combination. not that its a great view of course. Disappointing there are not more British armour models though.

BTW, is that a Chinese T69 to the right of the Hind?

Ok can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here...

- I downloaded the M2A2 Bradley Woodland skin.

- I extracted.

- I copied the folder "Woodland Brad" to the Woodland folder in My Documents/etc.

I started a mission with the bradley with woodland camo and it was still the original !

Edit: nvrmind, I made the mistake to copy the whole folder :]

Ok can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here...

- I downloaded the M2A2 Bradley Woodland skin.

- I extracted.

- I copied the folder "Woodland Brad" to the Woodland folder in My Documents/etc.

I started a mission with the bradley with woodland camo and it was still the original !

Edit: nvrmind, I made the mistake to copy the whole folder :]

Don't copy the folder to the directory, just the contents.

I myself am waiting anxiously for the T-55 :D -could make some real interesting 1980's-gone-bad scenarios with Finns having them T-72s, BMP-1s and 2s, MTLBs and T-55s and enemy massing T-80 and BMP-2/BTR-80 divisions over the border. That would of course need a crewable tank too ;)

Zip

A crewable M1A2 would be my favorite favorite but I get crazy excited over a crewable T-80U in about 7 to 10 years.

Heya team CZ!

I am a noob to the forums and just picked up the sim a month ago and let me tell you I am loving the immersion that your great skins add! I am a veteran FS painter and would love to take a whirl to add to the community. I was curious if you had the .psd skins for your desert hi-res M113's. I would LOVE to hook them up with a little woodland cammo. I hop ethis would not be too much an imposition. Again SALUTE!!!!

USMC LAV CO

YATYAS

YY,

Sorry to inform you that I developed those skins from the original bitmaps so I don't have the PSD files. A little hue and saturation change shoud get you close on the green and then add the black and brown and you should be close. Again sorry I could not help you with the PSD files. You might try pm ing Deja and see if he has the original templates.

Regards Congo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reworked You ain't shit,s M-113 so it was not so dark. This was a rework of my original desert M-113. Two versions in package one with German markings and one without. ENJOY

Thanks Congo, this is what I've been looking for, a lighter colored version of the M113.

Thank you

Reworked You ain't shit,s M-113 so it was not so dark. This was a rework of my original desert M-113. Two versions in package one with German markings and one without. ENJOY

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!! Work travels have kept me away from the old Photoshop but you did what I did not have the time to do! Thanks brother, and like I said all along- TEAMWORK gets things done around here!

WOOT.

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!! Work travels have kept me away from the old Photoshop but you did what I did not have the time to do! Thanks brother, and like I said all along- TEAMWORK gets things done around here!

WOOT.

Easy there big fellow !!!!, Glad you enjoyed it. One of the benefits of being retired is I have more than enough time to mess with the things I enjoy. Now you gotta do the rest of the 113 family. Thats an order Marine