oscar19681

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They were planned, but delays in other areas of the development forced me to move them up beyond the release date. We may release an update later that might bring them, but we're not concerned about that at this point nor have we made a decision about that yet.

Right now we must fully concentrate on finishing the next release in time.

Cool T72'll put smiles on a lot of faces, now I can really make my plans for World Domination.....Long live our Soviet motherland, :)

Looks Like some one is looking to set up the 'yom kippur' war last pic in gallery looks like a centurion to me ?

T55 vs Centurion

http://www.amazon.com/Centurion-T-55-Kippur-1973-Duel/dp/1846033691/ref=pd_sim_b9#reader_1846033691

You beat me too it guys, Centurion was first thing I thought....then Super Sherman LOL. Whatever it is, its all good :)

Edit, didnt realise if you click on the piccy in the gallery it expands, Most obviously a Cent......cool My dad would of been chuffed to bits !

I thought I saw a helmet and an AK poking out of that area, but it's not to scale with the tanks so I'm chalking that area off as just a bunch of boulders scattered about. I'm still wondering what else is in that pic besides the nice looking Centurions. Unit markings? New geographic features? Does the LOS indicator at the top right mean anything?

So Israeli Centurions? Saw the call signs in Hebrew as "22" or Haf-Bet. T-72 has got to one of the worlds "not great" tanks. Climbed over a heavily upgraded one in Pakistan. I'm 5'8 and it was really, really cramped.

Are you Isreali ? what were you doing in Pakistan ? and i didnt know Pakistan had T-72.