IDF new

mp96

• 3 weeks later...

That picture is shocking! What a despicable group of people!

That fat bastard would be the first to get a bullet if I had my way!! :decu:

Yeah. I kinda expect such posts from MP96 (for how much longer I wonder) but not from Quagmire..

I know, not my usual way of behaving but that picture just annoyed me. If you have to kill an animal for food that's fine, but show the creature some respect and do it in a humane way. That method is just barbaric as is their subsequent treatment of the poor animal, sitting on it etc. :(

Certainly not my day today. I read a story about dogs being skinned alive in China earlier, and when I visited this site I saw the cow pic and it just tipped me over the edge...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045016/Raccoon-dogs-skinned-alive-make-cheap-copies-Ugg-boots.html

Right, back to tanks...

Edited by Quagmire

MP96 - One month ban for trolling.

It's not the picture (personally, I am not bothered by it) but rather the context in which it's presented. You try to associate middle-easterners as barbarians, even in their celebrations. Then, you post the picture's source link which is an anti-islam site (no surprise).

We talked about this after your last ban and I know you understand this is not allowed. Next time, the ban will be permanent. Consider this as your final warning notice.