Ssnake

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new crewable banner is LOVELY !! :smilelove-1:

I will capture the screen for preserve it ! :biggrin:

:gen004:

pd: the new video ROCKS!! AT-3 fly-pass sounds are awesome (is in game or was edited?), ZSU sounds also!! crewable TOW, 3d infantry in action, amazing guys! (please make mighty T-72 next and no turret flying on that! ok? haha)

• Moderators
The new crewable banner is LOVELY !! :smilelove-1:

I will capture the screen for preserve it ! :biggrin:

:gen004:

pd: the new video ROCKS!! AT-3 fly-pass sounds are awesome (is in game or was edited?), ZSU sounds also!! crewable TOW, 3d infantry in action, amazing guys! (please make mighty T-72 next and no turret flying on that! ok? haha)

Yes, all the sounds in the teaser videos are officially in the game as it is supposed to represent, at least as much as possible, the final product.

Very good video.

That bridge looks excellent.

The BMP-1 model now has the actual Sagger mounted- lost from Steel Beasts, up until now in SB Pro, they were materializing out of thin air.

Am I mistaken that there is some direction added to sound effects? It seems that there is a different thump for the 105mm gun sounds when directly behind the vehicle than the crack from further away- or at least another sample for variation.

• Moderators
As everything else in this video, the sounds are really great.

That whirl sound the Saggers make, is that the unwinding of the wire?

Yes, it was taken from a recording provided to us, which you can probably find on YouTube now I think. I think it is first time the sound has ever been captured apparently (wire guided missile flyby recorded from down range perspective). ;)

In regards to the sounds in general, lots of work has gone into updating them and adding new ones. There is still much room for improvement but hopefully it will sound like a new sim again.

Edited by Volcano

What I really like so far are the little touch-ups on the sounds, without giving too much away pay attention (and ears to) 2:32 in the video, it's not just a new main gun sound but... well you just have to wait and see/hear ;)

yeah! is like some kind of 3d sound effect or something, but I´m sure a lot has changed!! I really like the way the sim sounds on that vid, very much!

The BMP-1 model now has the actual Sagger mounted- lost from Steel Beasts, up until now in SB Pro, they were materializing out of thin air.

that is a great touch!! it seems that having them simulated on the floor brings them on top of BMP! :biggrin: (I think in the future we will have a crewable BMP so the T-72 don`t feel sad and alone at the battlefield :cry: )

In regards to the sounds in general, lots of work has gone into updating them and adding new ones. There is still much room for improvement but hopefully it will sound like a new sim again.

the sounds were the first thing that impress me in the video! then I say "hey! those are 3d soldiers moving!" and I remember all the other new toys :biggrin:

the T-72 cannon sounds amazing, the best is that we will can hear it from the inside!! :diable:

:drink: