Season is open

Ssnake

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. I bet you didn't expect that - where's your god now?

Bwahahahaha!

Oh, He lives in the Hannover Suburbs, you might have seen Him, wandering round in druid type robes.

Clutching a scroll and muttering about T-72 Implementions and how He now needs a new project.

He lives a very Modest Life.

:biggrin:

• Members
Oh and changing the sort order for the images doesn't count as "new". :)

Yesterday they were by image number, now I guess its by date (so the lastest CV variant picture is "first" even though its image 18).

They are still sorted by number, just descending, which means that the newest will always be first (provided that I continue my habit of sequential numbering for this campaign). So 018.jpg indeed is a new addition as the image count yesterday was only 17.

They are still sorted by number, just descending, which means that the newest will always be first (provided that I continue my habit of sequential numbering for this campaign). So 018.jpg indeed is a new addition as the image count yesterday was only 17.

Except before number 001 was displayed first and the progressive titles/comments made sense.

Now 018 is first and you get entries like:

"Yes, a Centurion. :)" - 006

before

"Can you ID?" - 005