SB Pro PE 2.6x general information

Ssnake

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save plans! Maybe a return to the old days of tgif with scenes posted a day or 2 before hand to give co's more time to plan. I used to love taking time to plan it then ponder it, sleep on it, dream of it, have the ghost of patton appear in that dream and give His 2 cents then wake up and change it a bit more. Then 10 min max at game time to give out orders and Go.

• Members

There are now 24 tutorials for the CV90/35-DK, yes.

I have to say though that the CV90/35 is still somewhat work in progress. The fire control system is settled, but there's still more to do with the Vehicle Information System and the multi-function panels. Not too much will change with this coming PE release, but the version after next will expand these two instruments.

An opportunity for an ANZAC battlegroup perhaps?

Well I was planning to incorporate them into the next (or battle after next) battle for the ADF campaign.

Was basically waiting for this vehicle to migrate from the Pro space to the Pro PE space.

The next battle is a delay so I think they'll make Battle 4 (a C-ATK / advance) to reflect the reinforcement from across the ditch.

If I go for the later option it can give time for 2.620 to bed in and perhaps use any 2.62x patch (if its needed).

Well finally a vehicle with dismounts and a decent gun.

What about the CV90 family?

Aslav-25 no dismounts,

Yep no room left after the fridge goes in there.

aslav-pc no gun.

Exactly, don't want to give the dismounts a good enough gun to disable the vehicle with the fridge in it. :)

Kiwis don't need a fridge as its all around them outside.

The next battle is a delay so I think they'll make Battle 4 (a C-ATK / advance) to reflect the reinforcement from across the ditch.

Kiwis reinforcing the Aussies on our home turf, that means we're really in trouble then. Thank God it's not our air force requiring reinforcement... no help there.

I do love Kiwis though, given I married one and live over here. ;-)