The Possibility of additional air power.

Marko

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found this looks interesting.

For any Apache fans.

looks like a air version of SB. it seems very detailed.

www.combat-helo.co.uk/

Combat Helo by Flexman. It will be a legend. Unforntunately, the dev is suffering some difficulties right now due to the heavy floodings at Thailand. One of the dev guys lives there so the project was slowed for now. Btw, they're about to release the demo (Firing Range!)

I would just like to add that I've been blow out of the sky more times by BMP-1/3/3 (both by gun and AT-missiles) and T-72/T-90/M1 than any missile or AAA thread in DCS: KA-50.

Turns out that hovering at under 2km off a tank with proper fire control system is not a good tactic. All you get is a laser warning and a KE round coming through your cockpit glass.

My point is, like many have noted that helicopters are vulnerable to pretty much all large caliber weapons on the ground if/when the elements (ground,intel,weather,etc.) force you to get inside their range.

@Pigmachine

DCS: A-10 / KA-50 ship with Starforce that only uses online activation for your product key, it does not install any Starforce drivers / root kits, like the old versions did. Also you can activate your Steam version with the copy downloadable @ Digitalcombatsimulator.com.