Whats left for 2.6

Marko

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We may add in more cal .50 and 14.5mm rounds, but if we do it would be in the 11th hour, so I can't say much yet. No additional 100 or 115mm rounds, if I remember it correctly.

Hm, so T-62s would have to make do with BM-4 for next few (many?) months.

I really hope the betatest and bugsquashing to go smoothly to make a little room for new HMG rounds.

Edit: alright, BM-4/5/6. but they have similar performance in SB.

Digressing a bit, Is there any way to order/script a tank to use HEAT primarily for long range targets? Kinda sad to see 1960s tanks ineffectively lobbing KE rounds at ranges where CE rounds would've made a world of difference.

Very nice. I'm actually a bit confused which version of the BRDM-AT that is.. I don't think the ones carrying AT-4 had a launcher with 5 missiles on it?

The BRDM has five rails, they can take either the launch-tube for the AT-4 or AT-5 or indeed a mixture of the two (which is IIRC the typical load of Iraqi vehicles (2x AT-5, 3x AT-4, with similar proportions of reloads)).

Could I ask if we made any progress by adding any red engineering/support capable equipment like BMP eng or ambulance, so we are not restricted to using the M113? Thanks.

Regarding medical aid vehicle... You can use UAZ-452 ambulance(issued 1 per tank battalion) with olive skin, IMHO.

Estimate the range, and use the left range marks for the 14.5mm HMG superelevation, and the PKT coax values on the right side of the centerline. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Even a peasant's son from Southern Siberia can figure that out.

Is there a similar solution planned for the Marders who are likely to encounter these now manned turrets?

Edited by Gibsonm

I play to Flat Beast every night with my truck. It's mostly flattened rabbits, rats, fox. But some times there is crow or owl on the road... But there are older models, only 2D!

On the plus side.......we will offer realistic bouncing suspension.

The bigger the critter, the more 'spring' in your roadwheels. ;)

I want a crewable Ssnake.

I heard they were worried that people would complain about the short barrel.

Although they say it would have a good ammo load, it doesn't carry alot of HEAT.

Unknown penetration values.

Poor offroad capability, occasional misfires. Sometimes the barrel gets stuck in the up position - that kinda stuff.

Sorry Ssnake :) couldn't resist !