Crewable T72 status?

Stratos

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm please the status of the crewable T72??

If u like playing with a T72 u should try this. Its 50% game and 50% sim, i had a lot of fun with it.

Four different positions (driver, gunner, commander, AA Gunner), 3 playable Tanks (T34, T55, T72), from arcarde play up to 90% simulation (adjustible in a menu).

BEWARE there is no more support for it and no online multiplayer (only LAN)

Vid1

(I hope its ok to post links like these)

I have this one and is nothing near to SB, so I better start to save for a real T72, sure I can buy one before Esim games put the simulated one on SB.

Out

:biggrin: ROFL :biggrin:

As soon as u bought one, leave me a PM, i will come to ure place for a ride :luxhello::clap:

There a few places in germany were u can do some Tankdriving as e.g. a birthday gift ->Tanks for rent Germany[

This one offers driving a T72 (FAP)

(u must hit the button "Preise").

(The Tank markt with "Mein Panzer" is on sale: only 33900€)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
_--__[]KITT;150202']Hi Nils thanks for the insight but dead can also be considered as stable:biggrin:.

Miracle-Max-the-princess-bride-122069_500_390.jpg

Whoo-hoo-hoo' date=' look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There’s a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there’s usually only one thing you can do.[/b']

What’s that?

Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

Dude, you need to fix a gaping hole in your education. It's a scene from "The Princess Bride" featuring Billy Crystal as Miracle Max.The funniest fantasy comedy, ever.

:)

It is a classic indeed. It happens to be my wife's favorite movie. As a consequence...whenever she asks me to do something I always respond "as you wish.";)

Dude, you need to fix a gaping hole in your education. It's a scene from "The Princess Bride" featuring Billy Crystal as Miracle Max.The funniest fantasy comedy, ever.

:)

:eek2:I'm sorry even now that you've mentioned it I've actually never heard of it. Funniest fantasy comedy eh? I've never actually seen the movie in any CD/DVD rental stores either not too mention CD/DVD stores. It is certainly not famous here:). In fact it has never been featured in any of the national TV stations. Don't know about cables though.

Looks dubious.....evil.

I dont think that means what you think it means.

hmmm maybe I meant untrustworthy and he also looks evil. Well I don't use english in day to day conversation so I take your word for it. Thanks for letting me know that dubious doesn't fit into the sentence:).

E#dit: The word I missed was "wicked"

• Members

Oh, Miracle Max works miracles, all right, ... but even an admirer of his art would hardly call him trustworthy. No. Definitely not.

Anyway, there's a novel of the same title was well written by the screenplay writer, William Goldman (also known for the screenplays to Butch Cassidy and a few more flicks). Anyway, the book is about as good as the movie but works on a totally different level. The movie is a wondrous collection of witty one-liners, shrewd characters and totally ironic scenes. The book is satirical in its own way, but more because of two contrasting layers of the narration. That's reflected to some extent in the movie by grandpa (Peter Falk) reading to his grandson ("Yes, you're very smart. Now shut up."), but less so (because it would interrupt the storyline too much).

The comparison between the two shows that William Goldman really knows his stuff, and the different requirements of a movie as opposed to the possibilities and limitations of a book.

I think it still has a pretty decent fan base despite its age (it was released in 1987). And it's been re-released as a DVD as well, so it should be possible, somehow, to get "some" copy about anywhere.