Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JAS39

Yay!

31 posts in this topic
thanks everyone-but that's what I did! I AM running 2.552. That's what the intro screen says! See attachment.....

Did you fully remove the earlier version or did you apply the patch "over the top"?

The preferred option is de install the earlier version (you wont lose anything) then install the later.

Awards

...uh, 2.552 isn't a full install, or am I losing my mind?

Not yet!

My mistake.

Correction, Install 2.483 (or 2.538 if that is what you received) and then add the 2.552 "patch" to that.

You don't need the intermediate 2.546 patch.

Sorry for any confusion (of course that sequence will in turn be out of date in a little while).

Awards

?

Fixed in the update; it was the mine plow on helicopter bug that occurred in old scenarios (the old scenarios were loaded then saved again, fixing the issue -- as long as I didn't miss any ;)).

Install 2.483 (or 2.538 if that is what you received) and then add the 2.552 "patch" to that.

Sorry for being so anal about it, but for the sake of clarity for other readers: Update 2.552 can ONLY be installed over version 2.538 (technically also over 2.546, which it supersedes), NOT over older versions!