Release Notes 2.6

Ssnake

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, if I have just ordered SB PE (its in the post) do I load this version when it comes or wait for the 2.6 release and load this version? From reading the threads I understand its a complete refresh?

You should install 2.6 when it comes out. The release notes say that you must remove all previous versions. But I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the box before playing anyway - you'll need the codemeter stick (dongle), which should have shipped with your physical copy.

okey :-/

hello Induction :-)

long time no see. What are you doing now days ? :D

Yeah, must be a really long time, because you'll have to forgive me that my memory is really foggy at this point. Sorry. :D

But to your question... anxiously waiting for the update? :tongue: Not much else at the moment.

I wish I could have included the final version number - probably 2.630, but that is unconfirmed - but before it isn't even Wednesday on Fiji anymore I should probably just post them already.

:redface:

As it turned out, there were more bugs and one extra "Known Issue" that had to be added to the release notes, along with an update of the version number. To avoid sowing even more confusion, I have decided to retract the RNs for now. The real, final, official notes will be made public along with the download archives.

Bollocks, I was going to read that this evening. :frown: