Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ssnake

2.640 released

242 posts in this topic
I downloaded part 1,2 and 6 from this source and installed it one minute ago.

Never mind it installed fine on third try. Thank you again.

(I deleted the message you replied to before I noticed your reply, sorry about that.)

Oh, crap, I don't know if this problem goes here, but whenever I start up any vehicle, and I left click to start turning the turret, the turret immediately goes to the down and left, out of my control, why does it do this?

You have some gaming devices plugged in? Rudders for a flightsim or so? Unplug it and try again.

Okay, I had my stick plugged in during installation but was I supposed to direct the installation of files to it or is everything done automatically? Because SB doesn't read the stick nor is it lighting up. Let me try the rear ports...

edit: Dang, I forgot to check my email after the purchase...

Edited by Scrapper_511

...I left click to start turning the turret, the turret immediately goes to the down and left, out of my control, why does it do this?

I have to agree with Wicked, it sounds like some other game controller being responsible for it.

all parts are uploaded on our website now

Thanks, got part 5 from yourself

All loaded and installed seems to work fine now I'll have to leave it until tomorrow afternoon when I get back from work, who said being retired was easy??? :)

Bought. Downloaded. Installed. Exploring...

Thanks eSim. I'm like a kid in a candy store (one that stocks heavy metal)!

[ATTACH]9323[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9324[/ATTACH]

Great stuff so far, bit of an issue with me Brit boys, First up they are running around Salisbury Plain with no weapons ! and they are Invisible unless real close.

Other than that big smiles from me Challenger

56e83caac724a_Invisiblemen.jpg.752973a37

56e83caac8f02_noweapons.jpg.d45a3ab55857

[ATTACH]9323[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9324[/ATTACH]

Great stuff so far, bit of an issue with me Brit boys, First up they are running around Salisbury Plain with no weapons ! and they are Invisible unless real close.

Other than that big smiles from me Challenger

Maybe the camo just matches very well.

Awards

I still dont see it the only ones they have is2.538

Clean out the browser cache ... or are you behind a proxy?

Thanks for the hard work on the update. The M1A1 interior and exterior looks really nice and alot of other things are awesome. Thanks again Esim's for you guys hard work and this update was well worth the price.:biggrin:

Awards

thanks you Esim, ssnake and company; great work, now my mouse doesn't slew all over uncontrollable any more. The Ai reacts way better too.

:remybussi::drink::thumbup::clap::cvcys:

I've been seeing random dudes sitting in the woods like they were supposed to be inside a vehicle, driving it. Is this normal? :D