Simple Addition/Request - I think

sirchimp

I was just going to suggest/request the copy paste orders function of the map editor be made available in game. It would just make it a little easier to control multiple units in real time if I could copy and past the same order to multiple units at once and make it flow a little smoother.

• Members

It would make sense in a desert environment but it's a stupid idea to use copy/paste of movement routes in restrictive terrain. I agree that it would be convenient, but then again it also lifts much of the pressure to do a proper planning process. This would counter one of the crucial training aspects of SB Pro, and to that extent I consider it feature rather than deficit.

We WANT you to think at platoon level and adjust the movement routes individually for each platoon. First thing people will do is complain that the tanks are too stupid to avoid obstacles when it was their careless copy&paste behavior that ordered the units to go through that swampy patch of forest strewn with boulders, and bisected with a river in which the few remaining vehicles drowned that managed to reach the river bank at all.