A brand new Danish VU.

Cutter

A brand new danish VU is taking form.

We are at the moment 8 danish guys who are forming a danish VU, we will get together every thursday to play some coop missions or H2H missions, our name is "1st Armoured Battalion - Vikings".

One of our goals is ofcourse to get better as a team, and then start to play against the other VU´s outthere, other than that we just wants to enjoy this great game with some good game sessions.

Our homepage can be found here http://www.absolutearmor.net/ (its not quite done yet, but it works) feel free to drop by and say hello (Its mostly in danish).

If there are other danish guys in the community whole want to drop by and maybe join us we will be glad to hear from you.

I am fully aware of that making a new VU and to make it grow is hard work, but when we all pull together I really do belive that we will succeed.

Cutter.

A brand new danish VU is taking form.

We are at the moment 8 danish guys who are forming a danish VU, we will get together every thursday to play some coop missions or H2H missions, our name is "1st Armoured Battalion - Vikings".

One of our goals is ofcourse to get better as a team, and then start to play against the other VU´s outthere, other than that we just wants to enjoy this great game with some good game sessions.

Our homepage can be found here http://www.absolutearmor.net/ (its not quite done yet, but it works) feel free to drop by and say hello (Its mostly in danish).

If there are other danish guys in the community whole want to drop by and maybe join us we will be glad to hear from you.

I am fully aware of that making a new VU and to make it grow is hard work, but when we all pull together I really do belive that we will succeed.

Cutter.

I just might stop by your site, Cutter. I don't know if I can set aside the time to fully engage in a VU (flew in a virtual air unit a year ago, but had to stop due to real life), but it might be nice to know a bunch of nice lads with which to take 65 tonnes of angry armor for a stroll every now and again.

The Irish Vu contingent hereby declares war on the vikings for invading us in year 793.

At the moment I am the only member but we can only grow in size.

Pay back is a bitch.He He.

Best of Luck with the new unit.

Hehe...Thanks mate, any ideas on what weapon you are going to attack us with?? a club...stone?? :biggrin: