Sky Textures...

CalAB

Trying to install some of the sky mods located in the downloads section. I'm doing what the read-me instructs but I'm confused. Do I replace all of the textures in the program files location and also dump them into the mods folder in my docs? I've re-named whatever texture I want to use but not all of the sky is filled in, some of the dome is black?

I did not place them in the mods folder. This is done on the stock software side.

C:\Program Files\eSim Games\SB Pro PE Beta\textures\sky

Once you put your downloaded sky mod here.

Save Orginals and remove from folder to another location. Rename all the MOD files SKY_1, SKY_2, etc. The pic you want to use in the sim name SKY_1. If you want to try a different sky pic later, rename the new one SKY_1 and change the one you were using to something else.

Hope this helps. Let me Know if it did not.

Ok I figured it out Chance. The Skydome file goes into the models directory. No problem there. Back up the sky folder and remove contents keeping Cloudl_1 and Cloudl_2 and the night textures. Drop in the texture you want from the skymod pack and re-name it SKY_d1 thru SKY_d7. Looks good. BTW any openings in that VU your in?