Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Homer

Here's something for the skinners..

It's an number grid that you can overlay on a texture which will help you find the pieces of the puzzle. Sample pic below.

I had originally planned to make it a full 2048x2048 in size but I got tired of typing out the numbers and it ended up only being 2048x1498. Resize the overlay if you need a finer grid.

Get it HERE

Keep up the good work!

2224.jpg.5127d1cf5d7818baf70985694942876

2224.jpg.5127d1cf5d7818baf70985694942876

not trying to be a smarty, but how will the numbers help find the parts? asking cause i have no idea.

Save the texture with the overlay.

Place back into the appropriate game folder.

Run game.

Look at whatever part you want to find and see what number is plastered on it.

I would like to learn how to paint the tank skins.. Can anyone help one tutorial how its made ?

I would like to learn how to paint the tank skins.. Can anyone help one tutorial how its made ?

Dejawolf has a basic tutorial here. You will need a program that can open/save dds files such as Photoshop (expensive) or Gimp (free).

ok hehe did it pretty kewl. thx. imagine seeing a tank or brad rolling down the road with the numbers still on it eh? :diable: