Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kingtiger

ScaniaNW

Yeah! I have actually lived in 4 locations thats on this map.

Hjärnarp,Össjö,magnarp and Ängelholm.

Just came back from Malmo. Nice to see a map of Scania, even If Malmo is not actually there.

welcome to Sweden :)

well, there has been a Scania map available for many years, called ScaniaSE made by AlphaSierra :)

Are you sure putting where you live online is wise?

I mean if you goof CSS then the CO will know where you live :)

I'm not worried about that. If I was the FO and called down arty on own and CO's ass on the other hand... then I would be scared of letting people know where i live :sonic:

I'm not worried about that. If I was the FO and called down arty on own and CO's ass on the other hand... then I would be scared of letting people know where i live :sonic:

*Parks FO track outside KT'S House*

Touche, sir.

:)

I'm the one supplying you with the rounds you fool, sorry all ammo are backloged, no date confirmed when we will get more rounds in store.

But hey, here is a kitkat while you wait ;)

I'm the one supplying you with the rounds you fool, sorry all ammo are backloged, no date confirmed when we will get more rounds in store.

But hey, here is a kitkat while you wait ;)

I'm thinking if the Denmarkians ever invade, that will change rather rapidly.

"Sorry all out of Kitkats! Here is a shed load of artillery rounds!"

:biggrin:

Sweden would piss on us, handing us over to Denmark avoiding a single swedish casualty for this occupated territory. Denmark would on the other hand call it "Operation liberation" or something like that, taking back what they lost 300years ago.

Kattarp. Now I can make the "Hunt for Eric Saade" scenario I always wanted to make.

Bonnajävel.