BRAVE RIFLES CAMPAIGN released!

Zipuli

happen to me too.

Yeah I was hyping up how awesome this was to my friends, describing the retreat of units westward and then realized: oh crap, we can't play this tonight! :biggrin:

Also noticed that the m88 seen in the videos was missing from the scenarios.

Yeah I was hyping up how awesome this was to my friends, describing the retreat of units westward and then realized: oh crap, we can't play this tonight! :biggrin:

Also noticed that the m88 seen in the videos was missing from the scenarios.

The M88 is there, at least for me... Which mission are you talking about specifically? In mission 2 it is there, in mission 1 it is not, on purpose. C Troop's M88 and other stuff got delayed and enter mission 3.

The M88 is there, at least for me... Which mission are you talking about specifically? In mission 2 it is there, in mission 1 it is not, on purpose. C Troop's M88 and other stuff got delayed and enter mission 3.

Ah, I see what's up. The m88 is merged into a medical platoon. Did not know that was even possible.

Sorry for the false report.

I suspect it didn't "merge".

Yes you can setup "heterogeneous" units (refer my "how to" guide) that can be made up of different unit types. These are useful to get multiple different units travelling as a group (as opposed to plotting say, six individual routes).

The Mil Symbol depicted will be that of the "senior" call sign in that grouping.

I suspect the Ambulance is just that in this case.

Hullo all stations!

Just uploaded an updated version of the campaign, with mission 2 fixes:

- Mission will not end prematurely

- Hinds won't fly into tall buildings

- Some BMPs won't get stuck in silos

Carry on!

PS. In mission 1, it is intentional, that if you report you have completed the recon mission (and actually have not) and you have the blocking positions in place, the mission will end. Remember, as a major you report you have completed a task only when you actually have... ;) In the original playthrough we (A Troop) knew of the enemy in Minden only because gibsonm found it out in mission 1!

Hullo all stations!

Just uploaded an updated version of the campaign, with mission 2 fixes:

- Mission will not end prematurely

- Hinds won't fly into tall buildings

- Some BMPs won't get stuck in silos

Carry on!

PS. In mission 1, it is intentional, that if you report you have completed the recon mission (and actually have not) and you have the blocking positions in place, the mission will end. Remember, as a major you report you have completed a task only when you actually have... ;) In the original playthrough we (A Troop) knew of the enemy in Minden only because gibsonm found it out in mission 1!

You are the man!

Any chance of uploading that stuff to Youtube??? I want to see how new guys do the mission! I know, I'm in need of my bone, I've chewed off just about every SB Youtube video there is to familiarize with it... :)

Will see what I can do but that pretty much means I have to do the FRAPES recording and be CO.

We played 4 of the missions tonight, in order, at unitedoperations.net, with 8 players.

Very fun. Thanks!

I frapsed the entire thing, had about 600 gigs of footage but didn't think 3 of the missions would make for good youtube because of the other players being noobs - but the 4th mission might be decent, I dunno. I am commanding the entire delta company.

• 2 weeks later...