Host wanted: Part II

ShotMagnet

Cutter has offered his services for hosting, so it looks like we're covered there. The game is supposed to be tomorrow, though, and what with the work still left to do on the scenario, the change in game time, and a couple of other issues, I'm going to hold off for a couple of weeks.

That way, everyone is singing the same song. Apologies all around for the delay; I should have thought ahead and asked if anyone else could host a game with more than 8 players, if the need should arise. The need arose, of course.

That being the case, is there a third individual ready, willing, and able to host, if I can't trouble either Sean or Cutter.

Thanks again to Cutter for his offer of assistance. I've told him that privately but I wanted to make it public as well. It's upstanding folks like him that make this community worth the effort.

Shot

Thanks again to Cutter for his offer of assistance. I've told him that privately but I wanted to make it public as well. It's upstanding folks like him that make this community worth the effort.

Shot

EDIT - I've just seen the other thread got locked - so I don't mean to hijack here - and rather remove the first part of my comment to this.

Part 2:

Does anybody make a video of it or record it? - would be nice to see how its going along.

Shot - in a worst case scenario, if there is nobody around to host it p for you, I think you could try asking the germans to host it up.

Have fun & make some vids!!! :)

Does anybody make a video of it or record it? - would be nice to see how its going along.
Sean uploaded the AAR from the first game. I suppose a video could be made, but the AAR more or less moots that point.
Shot - in a worst case scenario, if there is nobody around to host it p for you, I think you could try asking the germans to host it up.
I might, if it comes to that. I'd rather have a willing volunteer though. Still, it's a good idea.

Shot