The NEW Neutralia

theBr4in

Hi all,

as Daskal mentioned and I explained in the other thread, PzBtl 911 is working on a kind of campaign called "Neutralia".

We have still some work with it, but I decided to copy the posts from the other Thread in this new "Neutralia"-specific thread, because i hope to get some more response here.

Daskal sent me a pm about this other thread where Neutralia was mentioned . So if there are any questions about the project "Neutralia" by PzBtl 911, just let me know.

I wanna let u know that we invested hours of work yet. We built geographical, industrial, politic, infrastructural and landscape-maps of "Neutralia". We are nearly finished with making rules about the strategic and tactic warfare on the island of Netralia. In the nearer future a website will go online (we have the idea to manage this in English and German). The greatest piece of work left, is to create all the maps in a kind that fits to the "strategic" map. The main-map is divided in 88 Hex-fields, each has its own 15m² map. As u might know, this is much work to do.

If anyone wants to support us, let us know. Daskal has allready got lot to do, because we create "virtual news" for Neutralia and the 2 states on it every week. I designed a history and a realistic background.

If u wanna have more information contact me by pm or email.

To read the news english "press releases" from Neutralia, just visit www.steelbeasts.eu and look for the news-ticker on the top. Here u can find the first press release (translatet by Daskal). The rest of the news will be available in English in the near future I hope ( @ Daskal :biggrin: )

You can look at the strategic map of Neutralia here, too.

So lets see how many people will join, now to support, and later on to bring Neutralia to life.

"Our" idea of Neutralia is based on nothing happend before. So we created a complete new "world" with new rules. There is a ressource-management-system, a chance to improve by researching (we created a tech-tree) u will have the possibility to buy new tanks by spending Industrial Points (IP) which are earned by holding the Hex-fields (each of it has different values, for example because of ressources like coal or oil)

You see we have done a lot, support is needed in creating maps fitting the Neutralia-map, translating from german to english, building skins for the two states on Neutralia (Flaggs were done allready) and what we need the most are interessted people to make Neutralia a success.

I hope its no problem for the former creators of the old version of Neutralia that we gave it the same name...

Last but not least: we have a server available and are able to host up to 100 players, so its gonna be a really interessting thing if many players will "habitate" Neutralia

excuse any mistakes, its just my school-knowledge

Sounds awesome to me. I don't have Pro PE yet, but I plan on ordering it within the week if I'm convinced everything is good to go with VISTA. (New Computer). Either way, I can help with tranlating from German to English. I am better at translating German to English, then English to German, but I can do either.

Hi...

first of all: Vista is no prob for SB

related to Neutralia:

Its nice to hear you are interessted in what we are creating with "Neutralia".

If you are interessted in helping and supporting us you may add me to your icq list (230233290) and we could talk about what has to be done.

For exsample the map of Neutralia has to be translated, but you should have Photoshop or something like that, because we need .psd and .png files, and on the other hand u would not be able to open the files we have done yet without this prog.

Take a look here and you know what I mean, nearly all Hex-fields have mouse-over-popups, ca. 50% have to be done, I am working on that, but in the end we want to present this map in an english version, too...

theBr4in,

The upcoming Neutralia just looks great at the moment. Love the idea of hex's and a greater strategical view of things.

It will surely bring more interest to an already great online community.

I will be personally following your progress, and Daskal will be keeping us informed on the progress from your side of things.

:thumbup:

SB Generals

=Gen= Billy

I hope so Billy, perhaps we could replace the H2Hs on wednesday by the battle for Neutralia... And I hope the VUs will mix up on the both States on Neutralia a bit. Lets see how many time it takes to get it to a internal beta by pzbtl 911, if it works, it will be a really new dimension of playing SB...

In my opinion we should try to make this popular and get as many "inhabitants" for neutralia as possible...

Whats the response of the other =Gen= members?

PS: "TheBr4in" is "Lt Wiesner" @ steelbeasts.eu and in multipalyer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...