Just a thought.

Dragon6g

I know I brought this up some time ago. I was wondering do you think it would be possible to to release a SB PE demo. Just something to get it out the the mainstream gamer. This “game “ was released some time ago. I don't believe that there is much buzz about this game any more at this time. I feel anyone that buys this game now is due to them stumbling over it by accident or having some one else cram it down there throat until they finally tried the game. I believe If you could get SB released on a demo disk for a gaming magazine it would create a new beginning for your product and new interest and buyers. With the common game graphics getting better and prettier I don't think program will be able to pass as a modern game for much longer. I really feel this would be a missed opportunity for esims to be able to capture some more revenue and of course some more ungrateful customers always complaining. But seriously, Would it be so hard or cost much cash to release a demo to the mainstream market? Even if customer still had to go to your web site to order the product I would be surprised if this would not help esims bottom line and breath some new life into SB Pro PE.

Thanks

Well the thing is that steelbeasts might be a bit to hardcore for most ""gamers". Also the price tag is far to high for the conventional game market. Its a program for hardcore simulation gamers and tank eanthusiasts which is quite a small market. However releaseing a demo wouldnt do any harm either.

Oscar in not saying for one second that every 19 year old kid is going to drop playing Halo and plan out his deliberate attack after reading a 5 paragraph operations order. I'm just saying I'm sure It wouldn't cost too much to release a demo. Even if it was just a down load from esims web site. How many times do we have new people join the forums and say something like I have been reading this for some time and now I thought I will try SB. I bet you for every person the joins us there are 5 others that will never drop the cash. I just think we could attract more players and revenue with a demo if it didn't cost that much.

i came in contact with SB 1 as a Demo on a PC Gaming Maz. if it never came as a demo i wouldnt be here.

So if i ,a guy all the way from India can get addicted to something like this and go to the point that i spend 120$ for Pro PE ?

why cant someone else ? ive calculated there are atleast 10,000 ponticial untapped consumers out there. Esim games needs to launch a Demo and have it included on several PC maz with articles from Military Personnels.

But its my opinion.