lerxster

Bought SB Pro PE...

the other day ... eagerly awaiting delivery...managed to get a friend to buy it at the same time :biggrin:

As with a few people I've been putting off buying this for a while... Some great youtube videos finally convinced me to take the plunge.

Great video by zipuli

Enjoy simulators and play ...Lock on (su25T), IL2 and wwiionline.

Looking forward to joining the online community (GMT), once I've gone through those tutorials!!!.

You're not going to be sorry you bought it. And there's a great community here, and loads of valuable experience and information.

Can't argue with your choice in Lock On either...... That Su-25T is quite simply the best flight model of any currently available sim bar none. You'll be looking forward to the release of Black Shark then?

Yeah steel beasts pro is the best modern mechanized warfare simulator out there today. Its a true hardcore tanksim and te only one out there.

Im in the same boat as you lexter. The only difference is I did purchase SB1, and was fairly involved in the online community with it, so I already know how amazing Pro Pe is going to be. TGIFs were the ****, and with a bigger and better game revolving around the same concept can't even begin to imagine how much I'm going to act like a giddy school girl once I get my first MP game fired up....

You're not going to be sorry you bought it. And there's a great community here, and loads of valuable experience and information.

Can't argue with your choice in Lock On either...... That Su-25T is quite simply the best flight model of any currently available sim bar none. You'll be looking forward to the release of Black Shark then?

Landing the Su-25T in a cross wind is something to behold and I always get a sense of achievement getting it on the ground with all the tyres intact. Black Shark will be enormous fun! 6dof too!

I have CH stick, throttle and pedals. No doubt I'll be able to map most functions to work. Would like the steering to work with the pedals...

Better set up than I've got Lerxter..... Just got an X-52 here (and a TIR2!!!). Need to find a way to make more money as well..... Wanting to replace my steam powered PC before Black Shark is released!!

In the meantime though.... Wait till your copy of SB drops through the letter box...... Once you get it installed and fired up it'll be like Christmas come early!! :biggrin:

I have CH stick, throttle and pedals. No doubt I'll be able to map most functions to work.

I don't have the pedals mapped for steering, but you can use this map for the CH Throttle and Fighterstick as a starting point.

56e83c675a765_CHMap_rar.f43e9adc9a4fe604

CH Map.rar

Still use that link, where everyone who normally played SB had been, to receive IP server? Or servers are fixed for the battles?

Enjoy simulators and play ...Lock on (su25T), IL2 and wwiionline.

WW2OL is not a simulator.

Welcome to SB Pro, a game that wont make you pull your hair out.

WW2OL is not a simulator.

Welcome to SB Pro, a game that wont make you pull your hair out.

You are quite right wwiionline is not a simulator. Maybe I should have worded it "But I play..."

I think we've seen plenty of emotion around here, so I guess it's the absence of anger. ;)

I think we've seen plenty of emotion around here, so I guess it's the absence of anger. ;)

It's good.

Does anyone remember seeing a player called lonny lately?