1st Canadian Armor Division

Guest theGUNSLINGER

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my journey will take me to the distance historical sites to find some answers, just one of many places with spiritual ( not faith based) bearings for one self. Also just cool to be in a place of such historical importance if one has the knowledge. I love to travel, meet people as I'm a people person. Anywho its just a journey that will be fun and without the Canadian winter. So much to know, and experience with so very time left.

Thanks for the kind words :)

I would like to thank all the attendees in the 1CAD Training sessions for their past support. The Training will continue however under the guidance of Gunslinger at the controls, who is more than qualified to carry on the ideals and training objectives of the VU.

We had a full house for my last event for a while, and it was nice send off, again Thank you all.

12Aalfa.jpg

Wow.  I was away for a for a time, and I come back to see Our leader is leaving.  I will Be back In January.  Damn 12Alfa I will Miss You.  Been learning, and battling with You since 2001.  I guess time marches on.  Enjoy Your travels, The knowledge I gained from You, and Your experience was, and is invaluable.

Edited by Brun

Well done tonight for everyone, just to reiterate, as of right now, this was the last mission until Jan 2017 unless someone wants to take the reins over Christmas. If so, shoot a message up here and the time is 21:00 AST. If I don't talk to any of you Sunday, have a great holiday and I'll see you in the New Year.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone out there! Just a heads up, 1CAN is back and will be starting our training sessions again this Wednesday, send a message and let me know what you if your joining. Also, I want to know what you guys want to learn, I'm going to start building simple Troop Level missions because I feel that as a group that is the best training. Once we are all happy in the turret, we will move on to 2 troop games. If any of you gents want to send up suggestions or even use a Sce you have made, feel free, just remember the main point to these games in training.