1st Canadian Armor Division

Guest theGUNSLINGER

Afternoon everyone, im am sorry that i've been quiet as of late. Currently i am moving to a new house, while also doing my Armoured Crew Commander course which is run almost completey in the field. On the bright side my computer is fixed. So, ill drop another message again in about two weeks and give a solid date for the resurrection of our training nights. Cheers!

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes I know GMT is universal. :)

However most North Americans (1 CAD, TGIF, etc.) seem to want to reference their own local time and make you work out your local equivalent.

It becomes even more complex when that local time moves on / off Summer Time, etc.

Edited by Gibsonm

4 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Yes I know GMT is universal. :)

However most North Americans (1 CAD, TGIF, etc.) seem to want to reference their own local time and make you work out your local equivalent.

It becomes even more complex when that local time moves on / off Summer Time, etc.

Yes, as I discovered last week for TGIF...

And just to add to the confusion, AST is not currently observed anywhere, it is ADT now... UTC -4 is currently = EDT...

I fell asleep, or rather I didnt wake up at 02:00 when I set my alarmclock. I will try next week.

Thanks for all the time clarifications in the mean time.

And a little gentle morningtune for y´all in the meantime

Edited by Nike-Ajax

43 minutes ago, Nike-Ajax said:

I fell asleep, or rather I didnt wake up at 02:00 when I set my alarmclock. I will try next week.

Well if you are still up you are welcome to come to the BG ANZAC session.

Timings:

Your Local time: Local time for your part of the world

Count down: Time remaining until Meeting start

I most certainly would like to.

Just as I believe I could and can learn a lot from 1CAD, then I know I could learn a lot from an officer and probably Australias foremost authority on Steelbeasts. And by the way I dont do flattery.

Sadly I am unable as I have a meeting with a business partner starting in 45 minutes and lasting most of the day including a business lunch.

Rain check till next week ?

Edited by Nike-Ajax