1st Canadian Armor Division

Guest theGUNSLINGER

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there was a mission tonight regular time and place (TS)

however as two of our members are away we shall play on the 15th of Aug if the stars align once again.

Sry for the changes, it's hard in the summer when players are away doing summer things.

Buy never the less we shall try on the 15th, so your free to ride your moose, drink maple syrup or get a tan in the sun till next week:)

Edited by 12Alfa

On 8/9/2017 at 5:23 PM, 12Alfa said:

there was a mission tonight regular time and place (TS)

however as two of our members are away we shall play on the 15th of Aug if the stars align once again.

Sry for the changes, it's hard in the summer when players are away doing summer things.

Buy never the less we shall try on the 15th, so your free to ride your moose, drink maple syrup or get a tan in the sun till next week:)

All systems are go for tonight.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mower said:

Request sitrep on you fellow Canadians...still active?

I am updating to latest version soon and will seek online play.

Yes members played last night. Major Campaign (First Clash) about to start the last Sunday of Jan. I can add your name to our list for upcoming events if you wish, just send me a PM plz.

• 4 months later...

Forgot to post the plan for Gun Camp 2018.image.thumb.jpeg.958ea2e0a76dfdb51ce84e93f728fb92.jpeg

Different MBT platforms will be used with commander, and Gunner for the static serials next week. Leo2 and M1A1 will be the tanks on the range. 

The Second week we will go to full crews for battle runs down range while engaging Targets.

Third week we shall move to Fire Tm battle runs, followed the last week with Troop Battle Runs.

Next week range is in CFB Gagetown Combat Training Center NB Canada, next will be at , Canadian Manoeuvre Training Centre (CMTC) , CFB Wainwright, Alberta Canada. Last two will be at British Army Training Unit Suffield (BATUS)  Canadian Forces Base Suffield  Alberta, Canada

This is a open event to all.

Edited by 12Alfa

I believe every second Wednesday of the month I have a meeting to go to... and every 6 th Tuesday one there too , I missed a the last one and need to find out when that will be up again... sometimes they change it ... will try to give a heads up asap 

3 hours ago, Zaphod said:

I believe every second Wednesday of the month I have a meeting to go to... and every 6 th Tuesday one there too , I missed a the last one and need to find out when that will be up again... sometimes they change it ... will try to give a heads up asap 

We can adjust forward or backwards a day, no issues on my end.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 10:17 AM, 12Alfa said:

We should have timings later this week, few pp need to report in.

Pushing to the right, members have life issues this weekend. NEXT PROPOSED DATE June 3rd. Updates to follow.

Raining in Gagetown this weekend anywho, no ones likes G'Town on firing point #4 in the rain...:)

1 hour ago, 71st_AH_Rob said:

Funny, I don't know anywhere, anyone liked in the rain in Gagetown. Except maybe F-2 or F-6 by the fireplace with a whiskey.

Your welcome to join us on Firing Pad 4 this coming weekend for some gunnery, both commander and gunner interaction training. So far the weather is looking good.:)

On 5/27/2018 at 10:40 PM, 12Alfa said:

Your welcome to join us on Firing Pad 4 this coming weekend for some gunnery, both commander and gunner interaction training. So far the weather is looking good.:)

Thanks for the invite. 9'er domestic has some ideas for Sunday assuming the weather is good so hope for rain....🤨

If its on, when I think its is (I think it translates to Monday morning my time: TGIF -5, but on a different day) then yes I can make it this week as its a Public Holiday here.

Effectively should be able to roll from Kanium to yours if I have the times right.

Edited by Gibsonm