Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guest theGUNSLINGER

1st Canadian Armor Division

700 posts in this topic

Forgot we have dinner plans with friends. Wife just reminded me. I won't be able to make it tonight.

Forgot we have dinner plans with friends. Wife just reminded me. I won't be able to make it tonight.

NP , the next trg session will be next wed night same time. We will have a troop movement drill type session. This trg session will teach basic fire team (within a troop) movement and drills on and when in a static position.

The mission will take place in the CFB Gagetown training area (largest in the commonwealth) and used by the Canadian Armour school for all Armour students.

I'll ask for students over the weekend to ensure we have enough seats in the trg Troop.

Awards

NP , the next trg session will be next wed night same time. We will have a troop movement drill type session. This trg session will teach basic fire team (within a troop) movement and drills on and when in a static position.

The mission will take place in the CFB Gagetown training area (largest in the commonwealth) and used by the Canadian Armour school for all Armour students.

I'll ask for students over the weekend to ensure we have enough seats in the trg Troop.

Thanks. Sorry I missed it. Believe me when I say I didn't have that great a time. They are mainly her friends. :biggrin:

Thanks. Sorry I missed it. Believe me when I say I didn't have that great a time. They are mainly her friends. :biggrin:

lol i agree with you there i just love getting together with my wifes friends :Crash:

Sorry to miss last night's exercise. I'll also miss next Wednesday's practice AND the following TGIF: major simulation exercise here next week, I'm up to here in it, and they run mostly 12-hour days. Retirement? HAH!! :biggrin:

so far looks good for next wednesday

i got a troop firing rage scenario ready in case, we run into needing more troop scenario. starting from static ennemy(mg ammo), moving ennemy and finishing with ennemy with main gun ammo. 16 km long 2 km narrow firing range. on leo 2a4 with ammo truck following, since there is a pack of targets

so i'll keep this scenario on call, if need be, Boss

Hello, havent been around here in a while... Is the 1st Canadian Armour Group still active and accepting members? Thanks

sorry guys not gonna make it, gonna try and make some money at poker tonight and a have a few :drink:

Hello, havent been around here in a while... Is the 1st Canadian Armour Group still active and accepting members? Thanks

On behalf of 12Alfa and the Canuk team:

1. Yes.

2. Next session at this "local" time (ignore the date):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121107T21&p1=165

Roughly 6 hrs, 30 min from "now" (time message posted).

Ideally be on TeamSpeak in maybe 6 hrs 10 min so people can ensure you have the current version, etc.

Awards

Sure. join us tonight.:drink:

Awards

Dec/5 next trg , who can make it?:confused:

TB-work

BRUN

ENIGMIA -Good To Go

TRACKPAD -Good To Go

GF

FIDEL

MCDLT -Good To Go

????

Edited by 12Alfa

Awards

i'am in, but i will need a scenario in order to host,mine is not ready yet

Hope to be there, as I cannot attend TGIF this week: three-day CPX here over the weekend.

i'am in, but i will need a scenario in order to host,mine is not ready yet

I have one, good to go.

Awards