Where are my presents?

Skybird03

• Members
Just have Xmas next summer and you should be fine.

It's part about our One World Multicultural Awareness and Sensitivity program . People from the northern hemisphere will get to feel what Christmas in summer is like, people from the southern hemisphere can experience it in winter (or whatever rainy substitute may pass as it, down there).

It's part about our One World Multicultural Awareness and Sensitivity program . People from the northern hemisphere will get to feel what Christmas in summer is like, people from the southern hemisphere can experience it in winter (or whatever rainy substitute may pass as it, down there).

For that you have Science Fiction and sophisticated weather control technology.

Works for me. Won't have to worry about travelling delays due to bad weather.

"SSnake's Weather and Climate Manipulations Services GmbH"

:biggrin:

• Members
I miss the really cool email Christmas/holiday cards we loyal, dedicated customers used to get from the eSim crew.

Those were the times. What changed in the past years was that the late autumn have become more and more the business frenzy time of the year as budget leftovers are handed out to poor developer slobs like us for some short-term deliveries. It isn't helped by the fact that with the I/ITSEC exhibition in Orlando another important event is taking place in the first week of December, usually the time when one would send out the greeting cards. Plus, there are a lot more SB Pro PE players than there used to be. The combination of all this has made it more difficult for me to repeat these activities. I hope that we can do it again in the future, but probably not this year either. :(

In fact, I used to get email updates about upgrades and patches, too. The last one I found out about from SimHQ.com.

I'm struggling a bit with the newsletter software. It doesn't always do what I want - actually, it usually does NOT what I want... - so I rely more on forum announcements and making public upgrade dates well in advance. Expect the next big upgrade in June 2013.

Those were the times. What changed in the past years was that the late autumn have become more and more the business frenzy time of the year as budget leftovers are handed out to poor developer slobs like us for some short-term deliveries. It isn't helped by the fact that with the I/ITSEC exhibition in Orlando another important event is taking place in the first week of December, usually the time when one would send out the greeting cards. Plus, there are a lot more SB Pro PE players than there used to be. The combination of all this has made it more difficult for me to repeat these activities. I hope that we can do it again in the future, but probably not this year either. :(

I'm struggling a bit with the newsletter software. It doesn't always do what I want - actually, it usually does NOT what I want... - so I rely more on forum announcements and making public upgrade dates well in advance. Expect the next big upgrade in June 2013.

Roger that. I have my own distractions and priorities so I can relate to the situation. Keep up the great work.

I'll visit the forums more often and watch for future announcements there. I'm looking forward to the June upgrade.

Thanks.

Roger that. I have my own distractions and priorities so I can relate to the situation. Keep up the great work.

I'll visit the forums more often and watch for future announcements there. I'm looking forward to the June upgrade.

Thanks.

It would be safer to say around June 2013.

(Speaking from experience)

Woot! a birthday present :D

If you ever consider to reinstate a mailing, have a look at www.mailchimp.com.

I have no relation to this company, but have recommended it to several organizations, and they all like it a lot. Easy address management, templates and subscribe/unsubscribe functions make it a very easy system to work with.

- Rump