A long time ago........

JayMan

I used to come here on a regular basis, and play SB as well...."You last visited: 12-20-2007 at 08:04 AM"

But due to a work overload i stopped playing, but now i'm back and would like to buy the PE version...........

But i'm a bit lost about wich 1 to buy , as it seems there is several versions, and if i can used on 2 different computers, aka 1 laptop for travelling around and a regular desktop pc at home.

And I'm happy to see the same old names around on the forum.

Welcome back!

Depending on how old the copy you currently have is, you can probably upgrade to the current one for US$25 (no idea how many Euro that is).

As for playing on more than one machine, as you probably recall the USB dongle controls access so at its simplest you can install a copy on both the laptop and the desktop and then plug the dongle into the one machine you want to run it on.

If you want to run it on the desktop AND the laptop at the same time, then you need to buy a secondary license(s) so the dongle will support two concurrent sessions and then connect the two machines via a network.

More details re purchasing the upgrade and secondary license(s) here:

http://www.esimgames.com/purchase.htm

Hope that helps.

Welcome back!

... and would like to buy the PE version...........

Sounds like you never had the PE version before.

Is that it?

In that case, you'll need to buy the 100$ version.

If you already got a dongle, then you just need the 25$ upgrade.

Have fun with the new PE! ;)

If it's the pro PE, download the latest, order the game and at least get the dongle sent to you if you don't have any

(it's more or less the dongle you pay for, as you need the latest updates downloaded anyway (haven't even opened my DVD case) You can remove the dongle, and put it in the other computer, and then you can play on that one instead!

Yes !

Order and transaction aproved !

Having the dongle being shipped to Austria, where i now work, so it should arrive in a week or so......

It's the 1st time I have no regrets spending 100 bucks, as I know all the efforts done by the team to make SB the best ever.

I guess I have to catch-up with the new game mecanics, but i guess the feel will be almost identical as the vintage SB.

And according to the names I can see while reading the forum, most of the old farts are still in here :)