PCs without troops

daskal

Is there any way to disable troops in PCs in the mission editor? I'm making a special TC/Gunner training scenario for the M1 but troops in some of the PCs at great distances make certain conditions pretty hard to be completed.

e.g. Since there is no condition wheter a specific unit/platoon is destroyed I have to use "operational units < 0 in area xy" condition which works fine for tanks, and trucks, but not for the PCs. Even if you destroy the PCs the condition will not become true, since some of the PCs drop off troops after they are destroyed, which is a bit of a problem at ranges over 3,5Km.

I have in the past used this method.

In the editor place them as kia, then as the mission starts use the condition if -time = 1 sec repair

Now the thing is I can't rember if this was in Pro or Pro Pe, give it a try and see what happends. When i get a chance I'll do the same also.

I had a whole Sqn of Bushmasters done up this way.

I have in the past used this method.

In the editor place them as kia, then as the mission starts use the condition if -time = 1 sec repair

Now the thing is I can't rember if this was in Pro or Pro Pe, give it a try and see what happends. When i get a chance I'll do the same also.

I had a whole Sqn of Bushmasters done up this way.

Creative thinking ;) - thanks I'll try it out!