Gizoogle "Translator"

SeanPatrick

+1 Internets to you good sir!!!

LMAO, this is hilarious!

I've seen language like this while playing Battlefield Bad Company.

This guy from Battlefield posted the following:

"WHILE DRIVING IN MY TANK I WOULD HEAR THAT WIUUUUUUUSH SOUND YOU HEAR WHEN A TANK ROUND FLYS OVER HEAD BUT SOMETIMES IT WOULD TAKE MY TANKS HEALTH IT TAKES MORE HEALTH THEN ACTUALLY GETTING HIT. I HAVE JUMPED OUT FEW TIMES WITH 2% HEALTH AND SEEN THE ROUND FLY OVER ME AND MY TANK AND HIT 100 OR SO YARDS BEHIND ME AND THE TANK .AND GOOD BYE TANK ."

And I translated the above into Victorian style English as such:

Dear sirs i have recently been pontificating as to the circumstances of a quite mysterious occurrence. As i propelled forth in my armoured horseless carriage, a particular WIUUUUUUUSH sound became imminently audible. It was the same mysterious auditory phenomenon one might detect when a deadly projectile screams overhead, but somehow it was able to unseat my monocle and knock unseemly quantities of dust onto my finest driving pantaloons.

Our thugged-out asses is tha home of tha straight-up legit hustla joint fo' eSimz Steel Beasts Professionizzle Personal Edition, a armored vehicle centric combat simulation. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. This is tha place ta find everythang you need ta smoke up SB Pro PE, all up in a interactizzle home fo' hype, forums, scenarios, mods, maps, online battles, n' tha hood at big-asz of fellow virtual tankers.