Living Forest

daskal

Those things are alive - more than alive, they are going to get 'ya, eat the soul of you and your crew and even KILL your tank or worse...

So watch out, avoid abnandoned roads through the forested areas. Encountering one of these mighty beings above 60 km/h or so will destroy you...

Unfortunately some mystical spell prevents these events to show up in AAR, therefore I have no proof of evidence other than my word.

atreexk4.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If the tanks are in platoon formation, I wouldnt be surprised. Its common to see tanks in column move off the road for some reason. Theres always a chance that one could hit a tree if they have orders to move at top speed.

• Members
If the tanks are in platoon formation, I wouldnt be surprised. Its common to see tanks in column move off the road for some reason.

Most likely because the route vertex is off road. Tanks will keep following the road until the direction to the next route vertex deviates from the road direction by more than 30°.

To avoid this, hold the Shift button while placing the route. That will make the route vertices snap to the nearest road.