Block data error

JanTog

• Administrators

It could mean the lag is REALLY bad. So bad that things are starting to fail. Are there any "spawned" units in that mission? There could be other reasons as well, but the last time I saw this was in a mission with spawned units where someone tried to load a saved plan.

Is it possible that that 2 units are named the same, as the indicated in the error. I believe I have seen that while hosting a mission, but not as client.

Jan Tog the mission "Against All Odds" used to and still does have a similar problem. You should have that in your downloads file from me. Try and duplicate the issue with that mission. I only saw it while hosting.

GL

It could mean the lag is REALLY bad. So bad that things are starting to fail. Are there any "spawned" units in that mission? There could be other reasons as well, but the last time I saw this was in a mission with spawned units where someone tried to load a saved plan.

I was the host for that session, and he wasnt reporting any lag at all, and yes 2 tanks were spawning later on but didnt have that callsign. The callsign in that ss is 4/1/L which is present from the beginning of the scenario in the blue circle.

• 2 weeks later...